Saturday, April 6, 2013

Kittens + Dolls = DISASTER

Oh Sookie.  Poor, poor Sookie.  I only left you alone on the bed for a minute.  A MINUTE! And by the time I turned back around, you were being savagely attacked by our resident Langolier - a 4 pound psychopath with razor sharp teeth and a berserker attitude.  Damn, girl.  I'm so sorry.  At least the only casualty was her left hand... and it's mostly chew marks.  No fingers lost.  But now I'm on the hunt for replacement hands for DG dolls.  Not finding much luck yet.  Come on, Integrity!  If you sold hand sets for your dolls, I would be on that like a monkey on a cupcake!  Not just because of this unfortunate mauling, but just to have some additional hands with - perhaps - different "attitudes".

If anyone out there is reading this and knows where I can find replacement hands for a DG Sookie, please let me know.  Until then, Sookie will be eloquently hiding her left hand.  That and indulging in a lot of Photoshop.

- DollsinDystopia

PS - I just realized that with Rufus' hands currently undergoing an arduous de-staining process, my Electro Pop girls are having a really bad week.  Ugh.

No comments: