Thursday, March 28, 2013

I'm going to vent about something because I work hard on these images and I have the right to be angry.  I have said it multiple times on this blog and my Flickr account that I do not mind anyone sharing my photos - BUT you MUST credit DollsinDystopia and post a link to either this blog or my Flickr account.  Here is the second blatant misuse of my (and other really talented Flickr photographers') images - https://www.facebook.com/pages/Monster-High-Rom/368178576534611?fref=ts

I'm not going to mince words.  This pisses me off.  If you are visiting this page with the sole purpose of ripping off my images, LEAVE.  I have a tracker on this page that logs all visits, IP addresses, computer ID's, your location - you name it.  So at the end of the day - I can figure out, at the very least, where you are and what your IP address is (and the computer ID - which is like a social security number and never changes.) 

If you here to enjoy images that I work very hard on because I enjoy collecting dolls and photographing them - then welcome!  And as I said before - credit me and you can share all you want. 

Thank you,

DollsinDystopia

No comments: