Sunday, September 8, 2013

Furniture Re-Paint

I finished a new furniture re-paint project today!  This time a living room set.  I'll post before and after pictures tomorrow.... I haven't started assembling the furniture yet, but I can tell the color scheme I chose is going to look great.  I can't say enough about the Fusion spray paints.  They are made specifically for plastics and you can use them on doll furniture without the need for an advance coat of primer.  They come in a variety of colors, dry fast and neatly and, to be honest, can transform a crappy looking set of Barbie furniture into something truly fantastic. 

I have one more set in mind to purchase and re-paint so I need to get on that soon before the Pacific Northwest loses all of our sunlight and warm days!

Pics coming soon....

-DollsinDystopia