Sunday, May 19, 2013

Howleen - Clothing Options

One of the biggest requests I would have for Mattel right now is to create fashion packs for Howleen and Nefera.  I think it's an absolute travesty this hasn't been done yet.  I love Howleen.  She is one of my favorite MH dolls.  So I am constantly trying to re-invent her and find new and interesting clothing for her.  I thought I would share the brands I have found so far that fit her extremely well - with pictures coming soon.

- Only Hearts Club:  (drawback - the fashions are expensive, but very well-made.  Some of the shoes even fit Howleen.  And she looks ADORABLE in the outfits.)

- Juku Couture: As discussed below, I picked up one of these dolls the other day via Amazon.com and immediately stripped her and put her clothes on one of my Howleen dolls.  They fit perfectly.  The shoes?  Not so much.  Which is sad because they are so cute.  These dolls are out of production as well so the clothes are overpriced.  But not too badly if you really comb Amazon.com.  I will note that the clothes that come on the dolls themselves are apparently of better quality than the fashion packs (based on the reviews I read on Amazon.)

If you know of other doll clothing that fit Howleen (or Nefera!), please let me know.  I will get back to you on J-doll fashions.  I'm going to be trying those next!!!

- DollsinDystopia