Sunday, May 19, 2013

Juku Couture Kana

Juku Couture Kana by DollsinDystopia
Juku Couture Kana, a photo by DollsinDystopia on Flickr.
Via Flickr:
I picked up this little cutie from Amazon.com just because I am always interested in various articulated dolls. Her body articulation is very much like a J-Doll - but smaller at 9 inches. Not nearly as well-made but her clothes were cute (most of which were usurped for Howleen - who they fit perfectly!) I was sad her cute shoes didn't fit any of the MH dolls. But all in all she is very cute - glass eyes - Disney-esque, cherubic face. I put colorful hairbands in her hair to match her colorful outfit. (She is wearing an Only Hearts Club top.) I think these dolls are out of production now and VERY overpriced for what you get. She was the cheapest I could find at $19 on Amazon.com.