Friday, May 24, 2013

Jonathan Adler Barbie Sofa

As an avid collector of both dolls and furniture, I always like a good deal.  Just wanted to share that the Jonathan Adler Barbie sofa is selling on Amazon.com right now for $29.99.  If you have Amazon Prime, it's free 2 day shipping!  This is a much lower price than I even paid for mine about 2 years ago.  And it is extremely well-made - and showcased in many of my doll photographs.  Here's the sofa (not my pic - I screen-capped this from Amazon.com.):

So if you are so inclined, pick up this beautiful piece at an extremely reasonable price and enjoy!!!

- DollsinDystopia

Edit:  Almost forgot about adding the link!!  http://www.amazon.com/Barbie-Collector-Jonathan-Adler-Room/dp/B002IGVM9W/ref=sr_1_34?ie=UTF8&qid=1369419009&sr=8-34&keywords=barbie+furniture